Without a Schedule of Works, there is no reference document in the event that there is uncertainty or if there is a dispute between the parties.
The Schedule of Works should include the elements set out in the following documents:
- Building regulation full plans application
- Building Plans
- Structural Engineer’s Calculations
- SAP Report (if any) i.e. larger areas of glazing
- Arboricultural matters
- Items to be supplied by the Client (if any)
- Any other relevant documentation
If this document is correctly assembled, it forms the basis of a professional and successful relationship between the Contractor and the Client.